In the last decade, the importance of Google My Business (GMB) has increased dramatically. It has become an invaluable feature for any real estate business.
GMB provides lots of benefits such as the followings:
- Increased visibility.
- Direct call button from the search.
- Direct directions from the search
- Direct link to website (if any).
- Business address in Google search.
- Zero costs – it’s completely free.
- Increased credibility, letting clients to leave reviews.
- Lead to new clients.
- Listing of properties for sale or rent directly on GMB account.
- Photos of the business are shown on search directly.
- And the most important one: Reviews.
So, how to make your Google Maps page work for your real estate business?